Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Nicole + Christian

Maybe it's because I've been falling behind on posting and maybe it's because this wedding was so wonderful...but I couldn't narrow down the images! Nicole and Christian were married at Nicole's home in Lawrence, KS. It was a day full of real moments- genuine love. More to come by the end of next week!

I love all of the layers happening in this moment

Nicole's mom, Sheryl, also her Matron of Honor :)



Nicole had the most extraordinary flowers...I would recommend her florist anyday





I know, I have a thing for grass...




love this shot by a friend and guest photographer, Brandon Parigo. Brandon and Nicole Parigo are a supremely talented husband and wife team that I have had the honor to work with for a few weddings this season (www.parigostudios.com). The two of them captured some of my favorite shots from the day.


1 comment:

Kristina said...

Now I know why we have so much in common, I have a thing for grass too ;) Great work sista!

Tina