Sunday, July 22, 2007

Dawn + Brian

Another wonderful wedding. I couldn't wait to see the images after shooting that day. Great meaning and moments as well as some really fun portraits. Dawn and Brian were great, because they totally trusted me and let me "play".

I really really love this portrait of Dawn. She is so comfortable in her skin and she has an easy going beauty



"grooms are people too"- Brian was a really fun groom to photograph because he has this "blue steel" thing going on - must be those eyes

Isn't that a great wall? It's like a gorgeous mixed media painting, and it matched the tie perfectly.

this is the picture of the day. Shot by my stellar second shooter Erin. Dawn's mom giving her daughter away.

another great one by Erin






Congratulations and Thank you!

No comments: