Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Katie + Marc

When I met Katie and Marc I told them they reminded me of Dharma and Greg, except Marc is much cooler than Greg. I loved them. I love who they are as people and how they love eachother. Take a look at some things that stood out to me from their wedding day.

The Wedding Party

I love that Katie only used flowers that were locally in season and natural to our region





Katie's dad during a prayer...caught by Erin

Another great ceremony shot by Erin

bon voyage!.....

...on a tandem bike...




Mulberry & Mott off of 39th Street came up with this fabulously out there creation when Katie told them she wanted an Alice in Wonderland inspired wedding cake


Dad surprised his daughter with a waltz to "Once Upon a Dream"



the newlyweds jammin to Katie's favorite song :)

1 comment:

Yanira said...

Love the pics, just wish you taken one of the entire cake all around. If you do, could you post them or e-mail me at witch2be2000@yahoo.com, thanks YCJ