Monday, October 8, 2007

Summer + Scott

I met Scott over the phone the week before he proposed to Summer. He called me and said that he was going to ask Summer to marry him, and that he knew she loved my work and had her heart set on me for her future wedding (how nice!). So, lucky me, I was on the inside with this couple even before they were engaged. When we met to book, I knew that both of them were absolutely passionate about pictures. They were SO excited about their wedding pictures, and course that's fun for me- because I get pretty excited about pictures too.
In about an hour, Summer and Scott will be here at the studio to see their pictures for the first time. When I asked how many people she thought she'd bring to the viewing party, she said- how many CAN I bring? :)
I love it! I could go on and on about the childlike enthusiasm and joy for life that this couple exhibits, but I will end by saying thank you, Summer and Scott for giving me the pleasure of capturing your wedding day. It was so fun!



Summer being prepped by her entourage

...and her best friend watching her



I love this portriat. dramatic, but cool, eh?











2 comments:

Sherry said...

Wow! I love the one of Summer in front of the arch. Again, I don't even know the bride and groom,and I am brought to tears. Pure beauty.

Kristina said...

that bouquet shot is sick!!! awesome girl :) great wedding :)