Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Amanda + Jeff

Well, folks, I'm still trying to catch up from a very busy summer, but I wanted to share some of my favorite frames from Amanda and Jeff's wedding at the end of August. Their ceremony was at a really pretty Spanish styled Catholic church in Lawrence, KS. We followed the ceremony with a nice breather from the busyness of a wedding day by hanging out at the Eldridge Hotel bar (where they often hung out while dating). Then, finished off the night with a lot of dancing at the KU Alumni Center. Amanda and Jeff are surrounded by family and friends that really treasure them. Congratulations guys! Thank you for sharing your day with me!

Amanda recently opened her own dance studio, and she has lots of little girls that look up to her...literally ;) hehe...good one, right?



mom couldn't help but get a little teary right before the ceremony



just married. I love the sincerity of this hug






This was one of those moments where I shot the picture and the image was immediately burned in my mind because of the power of it. It totally moved me.

funny

1 comment:

Sherry said...

literally, brother.