Tuesday, September 25, 2007

A weekend away for Cally's wedding

A few weeks ago, I had the pleasure of getting to be a wedding guest for a delightful change. My beautiful cousin Cally and her beau, Firas, had a weekend wedding for close friends and family in Estes Park, Colorado. It was a real gift to us all to have three days of celebration lined up to spend together as family and friends. Firas is an absolute gem, and we are all so happy to welcome him and his family into our family. The years ahead will be even better with him in them.
Here are a few pics I took on the days leading up to the actual wedding.




The historic Stanley Hotel, where the wedding was held, and where most of us stayed.
lots of ghost stories here...

a cookout at the family vacation home- mom and dad steal a kiss...

hey cowboy



my bro Ben

I found this full glass covered n dew out on the hotel lawn the next morning

a bridal luncheon picnic in the meadow.



Cally and John at the reahearsal

...and the rehearsal dinner was a night full of laughter and tears





Thank you Cally and Firas and family for a wonderful weekend!
becca

3 comments:

Sherry said...

Ahhhhh, I can almost smell the pine! You caught some memorable moments!

Kristina said...

Wow girl! These are some awesome shots :)

Cally Mastio said...

I just happened to go onto your site today to see if by chance there might be a picture posted... to my suprise I saw these BEAUTIFULLY captured memories and I am now sitting in tears at my computer! I can't wait to see more. Thank you, Cousin! I love you. Cally