Thursday, February 14, 2008

Addie Rose Boutique

You know that bubble gum pink bungalow in the heart of Brookside? Well, if you haven't been inside, you NEED to check it out. I did a short shoot on Monday with the owner of Addie Rose Boutique, Megan Meiners. We shot a few new dresses from the spring line, and a handful of crazy kids decked out in couture :).



I just love this coral colored number. kind of chases away the gray sky blues :)


Who doesn't love a Johnny Cash shirt on a kid? You can see rock star written on his face :)

this was my favorite group shot. kids being kids. I thought it really matched Megan's vibe- eclectic, laid back, and totally fun.

The shop also carries these darling hand sewn onesies (a local artist)

Here's Megan with the store's namesake, her 11 month old Addie Rose.


Some of Megan's favorite lines:
Ella Moss, Rebecca Beeson, Sweetees, Diane Samandi, Citizens, Hale Bob


Stop in and pick up something new for spring!
Addie Rose Boutique
6301 Main Street
Kansas City, MO

3 comments:

Sherry said...

What great pictures! The kid's are darling, and the photographs are ready for top shelf magazine pages. I don't have kids, and I want to shop there!

Karah said...

Does Addie Rose have a website? I saw an ad in the "435 South" magazine, but when I typed in the web address, nothing came up:(

boysmom said...

For more info on Addie Rose Boutique go to www.hercityguide.com. This site has all the best boutiques in Kansas City in their for her style section. Addie Rose is a great place to shop!