Sunday, February 10, 2008

Creative minds gather at the Wirken studio

If your follow the blog, you know that we had a little local artist powwow here at the studio last Thursday. The place was pretty packed and we had a blast!





Here you can see the jewelry table set up through the window

Models were decked out in Janay's beautiful gowns

Our shooting room was converted to a mini Janay boutique for the evening

Bridget of the Ornamental Petal brought some stunningly creative floral creations





Cakes by Joe. Joe also brought these bags of mini cakes and cookies for Valentine's day. They were to die for!

Katie and Garnet: the girls of ScarlettGarnet jewelry. I wear their work every day :)

All the artists: Katie, Bridget, Joe, Garnet, Janay

Thanks again guys for gracing us with your amazing art!

4 comments:

Bets said...

I'm so sorry I couldn't make it. I didn't get my invite until Monday and I was swamped with work.
Everything looked beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

looks like fun.
what an awesome studio space! lucky.

Kristina said...

what a party? I would have come ;)

Jessica said...

no...I should have come. darn it. looks like you had a great turn out and some really great designs (all around..that cake looks delicious). see you in a very short while :)