Friday, May 18, 2007

Carolyn + Ben...

Cinco de Mayo!
Like many of my wedding couples, Carolyn and Ben have become friends in the past year. I love their love for eachother, their authenticity with people, their tight-knit families, and their friends who seem to be repeat appearances at several weddings I've shot this year :)
Carolyn and Ben- I wish you the best as you move off the Chicago this year, and thank you for letting me capture your day...here are a few teasers- the rest will be up within the next week...

I think my favorite shot from the day...

Wastin Away Again........

Carolyn's mom, Anne, wore this same veil when she and Charlie (dad), were married. The coolest part is that they were married at the same church on the same date, so they got to celebrate their daughter's marriage on their wedding anniversary.
Lovely Carolyn...




As you can see, the sombrero was a big hit :)


2 comments:

anne said...

becca, the pics are awesome! i can't wait to see the rest. it seemed like you and cat were everywhere that eve. thank you so much for being a part of our celebration...anne

Mark Z said...

I love the way you are shooting weddings. You have a gift- they have a very documentary feel to them.
Nice work!