Saturday, May 12, 2007

engagement pictures- think differently :)

Matt and Kim are two of our best friends, so I've been looking forward to taking their engagement pictures for months. We were talking one day about how to make thier session fun and unique, and I mentioned this car wash that I drive past all the time and how I just think it's so charming in a 70's kitsch kinda way. Then Matt said that they washed their cars on one of their first dates. Okay, so it might be a stretch, but I thought- something different, a personal story element- let's do it.
Besides the car wash, we had quite an adventurous time together, including scaling a building that we later realized was condemned once we were up on the rusted out fire escape. It was once I got up there with my camera that I remebered my fear of heights :). moms and dads- I promise I won't make your kids risk thier lives on their engagement sessions- only if they are close friends of mine :)

Anyway, take a look at some of my favorites from thier session.





No comments: