Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Michelle + David

From the first time I met with Michelle, she was very serious about prioritizing photography in her wedding budget. She knew what I tell lots of brides- pictures are the only thing that will last besides the commitment itself. Fantastic wedding pictures can transport you back to being young and totally head over heels for one another. What was so cool about Michelle and David, was that they prioritized documenting their wedding, and there was lots of love to capture. Take a look...

love this shot at Shawnee Mission Park- headed back from taking informal wedding party pictures.

David and Michelle seeing eachother for the first time on a doc on the lake...they used to hang out at these docs when they were dating. I love how excited they are to see one another.

I had a great spot during the ceremony, so I was able to capture lots of emotion

Mr. and Mrs.

Who says you need cathedral windows when there is 70s stained glass? :) I loved these windows, and Michelle was fo fun- she let me play.


The rest of the pictures will be up soon!
Congratulations Michelle and David!

No comments: